Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Cooking with the Kids



One of the things I have rediscovered is my passion for cooking. I have always loved preparing meals and treats, but I guess the last year or so really sucked every bit of creative energy I had out, and I just hated it.  Even Christmas, the one time I really go all out with trimmings and everything, last year, I did the bare minimum and just didn't care.

At our current HelpX, I prepare lunch and dinner for all of us - Penny and JD - the other helpxer- which needs to be vegetarian.. not a prob.. lots of experience doing that.  I have also started doing some morning and afternoon tea/ treats.. and am getting the kids to help out too with this.

Its good for their maths and for functional English, but also that they are helping out in all aspects of our job here.

No comments: