Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Another Christmas Tradition

You know - you have to make your own family traditions - and we are! I have been cooking merrily away getting ready for Christmas and all the parties we have planned. midnight the other night I still had 3 dozen pumpkin scones going - the other night two batches of fudge. I have made 2 large Christmas cakes and some small ones - to go off to teachers as thank you gifts. I have just rolled out rum balls and apricot balls and cut up the white Christmas. I have sausage rolls to make and the fruit mince pies AND the pudding....- and then I think I am just about there.....

Everyone pitches in with mixing and crushing things for the sweets - but the most fun job is decorating the Gingerbread house..... with lots and lots of lollies.

here is a few picis of the kids going their hardest putting tiles on the roof and ensuring the walls don't fall down.( love Morgans look of concentration and the tongue out..)


I attempted to take a photo of the finished product - but fear that the council will come round and order its demolition due to the unsafe work practices that went on during its construction.


No comments: